Buldhana is a district in the Amravati division of Maharashtra state in western India at the westernmost border of Vidarbha region and is 500 km from the state capital, Mumbai.
The district is mainly covered in Survey of India topographic Sheet No. 55D/8 partly in 46P and 56 A & lies between 19°51′ to 21°17′ North latitude and 75°57′ to 76°49′ East Longitude.
The district consists of six subdivisions and thirteen blocks.The district Head Quarters is at Buldhana. The distances of the other major towns from Buldhana is Aurangabad ( 150 KM ), Pune ( 425 KM ), Amravati ( 200 KM ), Nagpur ( 350 KM ).
This district is a major tourist attraction owing to the ancient Lonar crater (second largest in the world), declared a world heritage. Shegaon of Gajanan Maharaj Sailanibaba’s Dargah are the major places of pilgrimage. Sindakhedraja in this district is renowned to be birthplace of Rajmata Jeejabai.
NEWS & UPDATES
- Public Notice on the appointment of Nodal Officers at Buldana District Collectorate and Tahsil Office in view of the ban on Unauthorized Advertisements, Announcement Boards, Hoardings, Posters except in the City Council/Nagar Panchayat Area
- Declaration and Merit List for Contract Base Data Entry Operator (EGS)
- Notification for direct purchase of land for village Bhon Tq.Sangrampur Dist.Buldhana
- Cigarettes and other tobacco products (Prohibition of Advertisements and Regulation of Trade and Commerce, Production, Supply and Distribution) Act, 2003
- Corrigendum for Election Data Entry Operator